Thursday, May 31, 2012

what we wore

this is how i feel right now. 

get ready for total randomness. which i think i said last time. which leads me to believe this is becoming normal. ugh.

1. i'm discovering that i'm an emotional eater. more and more i find myself seeking comfort in food. after an especially difficult day with my second born (which is also happening more regularly) all i want to do is have a red velvet cupcake. or a lightly toasted sesame seed bagel with cream cheese. or buttered sour dough toast with a fried egg. these things bring me joy right now.


2. i've officially fallen off the paleo bandwagon. if i cook or meal plan it's all paleo, but the cheats are no longer cheats. they are part of my new everyday. 


3. churros are magical. like a unicorn horn, covered in cinnamon and sugar. crunchy AND chewy. with the power to make it all ok.


4. i think i'm spiraling into hysteria. i just said churros are magical, people. i need help. 


5. today, after my daughter threw a crazytown fit at a friend's house, then started kicking me as i carried her to the bathroom to discipline her, i went straight to Costco and downed a slice of cheese pizza and a churro. don't judge. now i have grumble gut. 


my daughter is a precious gift straight from the Lord in heaven. but she doesn't always act that way. and God must really think i am an exceptionally strong person to give me a daughter with her temperament. but i certainly don't feel that way. 


but i will not give up. i love her too much. now is the time to put the hard work in. 


even if i gain 10 pounds in the process. 


this is my life.

pray for me.

tara

1 comment:

  1. Praying...and loooooving the pants and necklace. Churro or no churro, you're still lookin' good! Give the kids a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete

registered users are welcome to leave a comment.