Thursday, August 18, 2011

well, hello there!

fancy meetin' you here. 


welcome to my new little blog. you could have previously found me blogging over at Smitten Stationery, which i will update periodically, but you can find me most of the time over here now. i plan on documenting my travels through the muck and mire of being a woman, wife, mom, sister, daughter, friend, and everything in between... but mostly i plan on documenting the joys! i hope to find joy in all those things that get messy, like my sweet baby girl above, wasting our precious and expensive organic milk on the hardwood floors learning how to poor her own milk!!! (see that? that was me finding the joy in it!)

the bible says, "Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future. She opens her mouth in wisdom, And the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.  She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her, saying: “Many daughters have done nobly, But you excel them all.” proverbs 31:25-29

that is my prayer, we'll see how i do!

if you know me, you know i have control issues and crazy OCD... but more than that i hope you know i love my family and seek to serve the Lord. if you don't know me, you will. 

just keep reading. 

xoxo,
tara

2 comments:

registered users are welcome to leave a comment.