Saturday, June 4, 2011

Smitten Saturday

two blogs on one day, what? it's getting crazy up in he-ah.

since today is saturday i thought i would share my fav office chairs because writing the last post on the ottoman i'm currently using was KILLING my back. i need something proper to sit on people. and quick!

No. 1} super cute.
No. 2} very mad men-ish. at least that's what i think.
No. 3} classic.
No. 4} love it.
No. 5} mmmmmmmm.
No. 6} fav.
No. 7} i would feel super important and a little grandma-ish in this chair.

ok, my back is about to snap and my son is fighting his nap that he needed to take super bad because he didn't sleep at all at Hume Lake so i gotta go lay the smack down.

hope you are smitten today!

2 comments:

  1. my favorites are #2 and #3. they are super cute and look pretty comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness. number 5. mmmmmmmmm is right! so cushy.

    ReplyDelete

registered users are welcome to leave a comment.