Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Crafts

this Easter we had a nice little dinner at home with a few friends and some yummy food. we had a small window during my Mr.'s break from leading worship for all 4 services at our church during lunch time to eat, have great conversation, and squeeze in a mini egg hunt with my two kidlets and our friend's daughter. it was a sweet time and i loved it. 
here are all the crafts i made. you can find the links to them all in my previous post.


i made a ham, mashed potatoes, steamed green beans, and this tasty Lemonade Cake. friends brought salad, bread, specialty butters, drinks, and yummy cupcakes. 

what a great way to celebrate the sacrifice my Savior made and rejoice that He is risen!

1 comment:

  1. You're KILLING me with that cake!!!!! YUM! I have been dying to make a lemon cake lately.

    and good job on the crafts and the cute kids : )

    ReplyDelete

registered users are welcome to leave a comment.