Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MARRIED: Anne & John

like, forever-ago.

man, it has taken me SOOOO long to blog about this wedding. in my defense, i did pack, move 6 hours away, and unpack my family in the past couple months. now that things have settled down i have to play some catch up.

first on my list of catching up is telling you about this beautiful wedding invitation that i made for Anne and John. the bride was referred to me by her wonderful mom and i am so glad i was able to work with her on this super fun design. her mom, Lori, makes the most beautiful aprons with vintage and new fabric and we traded a custom made apron for myself and a matching one for my daughter for the invitations. so. fun. i'll try to post pictures of them soon!


Anne and her family made the envelope liners from a stamp from Paper Source. they turned out so perfect with the design of the invitation.


full invitation suite: wedding invitation, RSVP postcard, envelope and matching wrap-around mailing label.

love it. hope you do too!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tara! You did such an incredible job on our invitations! We got great feedback about the design and I was thrilled with how they turned out and fit with the overall look of the wedding.

    Miss you!

    the new Mrs. Anne Buehner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara,
    you are so talented! i love your style.
    all of your work is great.

    ReplyDelete

registered users are welcome to leave a comment.