Wednesday, July 28, 2010

father's day gift bags: better late than never?

so... i finally got my usb cable back and i uploaded about a months worth of projects to post on the blog. some are outdated but i'm posting them anyway!

here are the "hero supply" goodie bags i found here. i made one for
each of the dad's in my life for father's day. there are 5, not including my husband (he got an extra special father's day gift...), so i was pretty busy printing, cutting, and bagging goodies. all the hard work paid off, the dad's loved them!

this is my dad's buff arm. he's a crossfit trainer. my dad could beat up your dad...


my dad and his girls.


i think this idea could also work for a boys birthday party. i may try it since my son is requesting a spiderman party this year. it would make a great snack table!




1 comment:

  1. The a fantastic enjoyment examining your own post. The brimming with details I'm seeking in addition to I enjoy post some sort of comment that "The written content of your post can be awesome" Excellent work. Regards: presents for dad

    ReplyDelete

registered users are welcome to leave a comment.