Friday, June 18, 2010

Mini-Bunting on Jackie Wonders' blog!

the mini-bunting i made a little while ago was for one of my best friend's engagement session with Jackie Wonders, another one of my dear friends. she recently posted about the sesh on her blog and gave me a sweet mention. thanks Jackie! love you!i just love these pictures so much! Heather and Aaron look so sweet together. i can't wait to see how amazing their wedding pictures are gonna turn out. i bet they will be breathtaking!
my mini-bunting looks WAYYYYYYY better when Jackie takes pictures of it. i guess that's why she's the professional.she also grabbed a shot of the save the dates i made for them, which also look way better through her lens! if i hadn't known her for 7 years i would totally be startstruck! if you are ever interested in custom bunting for your engagement session or wedding i would totally LOVE to make it for you. it's one of my favorite things to do, ever.





1 comment:

  1. How about a "New Baby" bunting?? I love the pics and those Save-the-Dates are my fav!

    ReplyDelete

registered users are welcome to leave a comment.